Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined below which is being run by Voltimum UK, Rotherwick House, 3 Thomas More St, St Katharine’s & Wapping, London E1W 1YZ.
Eligibility to Enter
- Prize draw is open to entrants aged 18 years and over and employed with the electrical industry located within the UK.
- Maximum of 1 entry per person.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
How to enter
- The prize draw is open to professionals who sign-up to the Voltimum Plus rewards programme between 2nd August and 1st October 2021 (until 11.59pm). Any sign-ups to the rewards programme following or before this date will not be eligible to win the prize.
- To enter the prize draw you must have a Voltimum UK account, and sign-up to the Voltimum Plus loyalty programme https://plus.voltimum.co.uk/
- Voltimum will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incorrect or incomplete.
- The prize is 1 x Megger Rotating Machine Tester
- Voltimum’s use of particular brands does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 30 days of the competition closing.
- Prize is nonexchangeable, non-transferrable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Voltimum reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Voltimum regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after within 30 days via email provided at the point of registration.
- Voltimum will attempt to contact the winner 2 times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize. Voltimum reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the Prize
Please allow 30 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering the competition you consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Voltimum for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winner by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested.
- Voltimum does not accept any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Voltimum does not support any after care or support for the prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner
- Voltimum does not accept any responsibility to damage or delays to the product during shipment.
- Any taxes or charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Voltimum reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- Voltimum reserves the right to disqualify an entrant, or to refuse or withdraw the prize if an entrant or a winner threatens or abuses any Voltimum employees, or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that we reasonably regard as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.